Careers at Garland Technology
Garland offers competitive pay and excellent benefits and sets the industry standard for corporate culture. Positions below are listed for both our Richardson, Texas and Buffalo, New York locations.
For immediate consideration for open positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job Title: Business Development Representative (Lead Generation)
Reports to: BDR Coach
Location: Buffalo, NY
Date: April 10, 2019
The Garland difference starts with you.
At Garland Technology, we pride ourselves on company environment and culture.
If you are passionate about the tech industry, the type who loves a challenge and are looking for personal growth - Garland Technology is the place for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to earn a base plus commission on qualified sales leads.
- Contact prospective clients to uncover, develop, qualify, track, and manage new sales opportunities.
- Secure appointment dates and referrals.
- Work with outside sales managers to pass along prospects for further follow-through.
- Achieve daily call quotas pertaining to dials and leads.
- Actively maintain a prospect and marketing database.
- Maintain accurate tracking of all call activity, prospect correspondence, and program results in Garland’s CRM system.
- Associate’s Degree required
- Involvement in either business-to-business lead development programs, or experience in sales using outbound calling techniques and sales process.
- Knowledge of technology, use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Propensity to comprehend and communicate how technology solutions address specific business needs, both verbally and in written format.
- Experience in a quota carrying environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and superior communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Garland offers a competitive base salary and commission plan in addition to health benefits.
To find more information about this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.