Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 12:00PM CT (US & Canada)
When working in remote hybrid network environments, finding a way to reliably and cost-effectively capture all traffic and transform it into actionable insight can be challenging. FUEL Founding Partner Garland Technology and Accedian partner together to provide a monitoring solution that solves this problem. Garland Technology’s high-performance Network TAPs, Garland Prisms cloud traffic mirroring, and PacketMAX packet brokers deliver a complete copy of network traffic, whether your data center is on-premise or in the cloud. Complete mirrored copies of the data are delivered to Accedian’s Skylight solution, which transforms the raw traffic into application QoE insights.
Join us for this webinar to learn about and see a live demo of how the Accedian Skylight uses traffic from Garland Technology’s visibility solutions to provide Network QoS and Application QoE visibility, as well as explore root causes of network and application performance degradations across your distributed, hybrid networks.
Register here to attend this webinar!
- How to see every bit, byte, and packet with network TAPs and cloud traffic mirroring
- How to scale and stream packets directly to your network sensors from remote environments
- How to understand what traffic is consuming your valuable VPN bandwidth
- How to triage a problem when a user complains that the "network" is slow
- Very quickly understand problem SQL queries on backend traffic that is causing slow end-user experience
- Drastically decrease MTTR while increasing MTTI
- How to adjust to changes in network traffic loads
- How to deliver network QoS and application QoE visibility across your networks
Neil Wilkins, EMEA Technical Manager, Garland Technology
Mike Canney, Business Development and Product Strategy Manager, Accedian
Don't forget to register and reserve your spot today.