Network Engineering Careers
Spark Change With An Innovative Company
At Garland Technology, there is always demand for bright, energetic, and experienced professionals looking to spark a career in network engineering.
Garland offers competitive pay and excellent benefits and sets the industry standard for corporate culture. Explore our network engineering career opportunities below.
For immediate consideration for open positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Coordinator
Join the excitement of a rapidly growing technology company. Expand your marketing career knowing the skills you learn will take you to the next level. Garland Technology invests in its people, its technology and we are fun place to work - right in the heart of downtown Buffalo.
The ideal candidate for the Social Media Coordinator position will be highly motivated and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and enthusiasm to learn about the world of network monitoring and security.
- Managing Garland Technology’s social messaging on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing, Google+, and YouTube.
- Responsibilities include content creation, editing, image selection, linking and posting
- A minimum of 7 to 20 social posts per day utilizing HubSpot’s CRM/calendar.
- Competitive monitoring and reporting within the various social networks.
- Evaluate and recommend new social trends and technologies.
- Stay current on topical trending issues that relate to Garland Technology, it’s products, technology partners, customers, and competitors.
- Monthly reporting on social posting performance and lead generation
- Any additional projects assigned.
- Experience with inbound marketing philosophy and marketing automation programs, including HubSpot.
- Professional experience with social media for engagement and lead generation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years marketing or business experienced in a corporate environment.
- College degree in marketing or business preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour - 20 hours a week
Job Location: Buffalo, NY 14207
Apply now at: indeed.com
Inside Sales Representative (Sales)
We are looking for Inside Sales Reps & Sr. Inside Sales Reps.
Join the excitement of a rapidly growing technology company. Expand your sales career knowing the skills you learn will take you to the next level. Garland Technology invests in its people, its technology and we are fun place to work - right in the heart of downtown Buffalo.
The ideal candidate for the Inside Sales Representative positions will be high energy, goal oriented and driven to win!
- ME: I work for the sales team. My job is to help each person on the team be successful and meet their personal goals. My success and satisfaction comes from helping each and every person advance their career and exceed their income goals!
- YOU: We are looking for highly driven positive sales folks that love life! We have invested in many tools to insure our sales folks are as effective as possible (just making it easier). Our folks work with end users, resellers and technology partners to acquire new business, plus help existing customers.
- Our Culture: An office full of fun driven people with a flexible work schedule meeting our personal needs. A team environment with geographical territories worked by a team of sales folks. An incredible marketing department that supports us and understands their job is to get us more and better leads. We want everyone to drive to work every day anticipating an awesome day with their second family!
- Our Customers: It's really simple. We focus on their needs and if we can meet them; we do. We add value to our customers monitoring & security tools and/or appliances to secure their network and insure high performance.
- Our Partners: It's all about partnerships in our industry. We strive to improve and add value to the solutions of our technology and reseller partnerships as this is the way we all win.
- What We Do: We manufacture network TAPs allowing our clients to see every bit, byte and packet on their network. A Garland TAP is installed to guarantee 100% of the data gets to a security or network monitoring appliance/tool, thus insuring the tool does what it is supposed to do. Our typical client is 100M in revenue or larger (top 7,500 companies in US, similar size internationally). Our customers, resellers and technology partners love us because we bend over backwards for them. garlandtechnology.com
Skills & Requirements:
- BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience (3+ for senior role)
- Preferred business to business experience
- Skills: Organized, multi-task in a high paced environment, positive attitude, learn quickly, overcome sales objections, time management, high energy, building customer relationships, professional & confident demeanor, strong written & verbal communication, teamwork and a winning attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- Buffalo, NY 14207
Appointment Setting / Telemarketing (Sales)
We are looking for highly positive driven people to help set appointments on the phone for our sales team (part-time). If you have a strong work ethic and are good at what you do please come work with us. If you do well there are many opportunities for career advancement and the ability to work full-time.
We are fun, positive people that enjoy life at work & home! All of us have a flexible work schedule to meet our personal needs. You can also set your own hours.
We make it easier than most by giving you warm leads. We have invested in software and live databases that tell us when a company has a project or is researching solutions that need our products. When a company is working on a Security or Network Performance/Monitoring project they need our products to make it work.
Any previous sales, appointment setting and/or telemarketing experience helpful.
You can also make commissions on your appointments that become customers.
Local candidates only:
- Buffalo, NY 14207
- Telemarketing, Appointment Setting, Phone Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales: 1 year
Apply now at: indeed.com