Insights from a first-timer by Randy Clark.
Garland Technology and our CEO/Co-Founder Chris Bihary have been attending and presenting at Sharkfest since its inception in 2008, this was my first dive into Sharkfest and the Wireshark community.
What I enjoyed most was how truly engaged the attendees were. The majority of my interactions were with network engineers that were inquisitive on how network TAPs integrated with Wireshark.
However, my favorite and most common question was, “There are four TAP vendors here, what makes Garland different?”
The Garland Technology Difference:
- Each TAP is tested and certified with live data before leaving our Texas manufacturing facility.
- Garland Technology's TAPs are made, tested, certified and supported in the USA.
- Garland Technology is the only TAP manufacturer that is solely TAP focused and supports the entire wire – copper and fiber, portable and data center models.
Sharkfest Fun Fact Takeaways:
- Our guests from Sweden were NOT familiar with Swedish fish – you’re welcome!
- Is the Pontiac Firebird really the the first self-driving car?
- See how much the Garland Green Team, myself and Jackie Forte – LOVE SHARKFEST!
View our Facebook photo album;
tag and tell you friends.
Until next year – Tap everything you can.