1U or 2U 1G Modular Network Packet Broker System
Port-to-Port Aggregator with Port Mapping Filtering
Network test access points (TAPs) are hardware tools that allow you to access and monitor your network. The modular packet broker chassis system features a flexible and scalable design to meet your network needs today and tomorrow.
Design your own 1G chassis with modular TAPs that support breakout, aggregation, filtering, regeneration/SPAN and bypass modes. This modular system allows you to fully deploy and manage your monitoring and security appliances and guarantee 100% network uptime let you see every bit, byte and packet.®
• Scalable Modular TAPs System:
-2U holds up to 12 TAPs - backplane filtering within TAP row
-1U holds up to 4 TAPs - backplane filtering between TAPs and port
• Management and Non-Management Options:
-Management Card: Ethernet with GUI - and - Serial with CLI controller
-Non-management chassis available; (management card can be added at later date)
• Port Mapping: filter allows granular selection of network traffic at layers 2, 3, and 4 of packet to provide monitoring tools only to the traffic they protect.
• Multi-Tier Filtering Supports: MAC, VLAN, IP, DSCP, TCP, UDP
• Build Your Own 1G Chassis: Flexible design - accommodates any 1G network scenerio
• Media Conversion: Fiber (SX, LX, ZX) to copper (TX) - or copper (TX) to fiber (SX, LX, ZX). Short range fiber (SX) to long range fiber (LX or ZX).
• Dual internal AC or DC power supplies
• TAP modules are hot swappable, fully configurable and interchangeable
• Accommodates GT legacy modular TAPs
• Network Failsafe recognizes power outages and automatically closes the relay circuitry in less than 8 milliseconds then reconnects the two network devices connected to Ports A & B.
• Supports jumbo frames and passes physical errors.
• Packet slicing and packet injection (aggregate mode for copper network port TAPs).
• 100% secure and invisible; no IP address, no MAC address; cannot be hacked.
• Made, tested and certified in USA.