Founded in 2011, Garland Technology has accelerated research and development, alongside a commitment to product evolution and quality, to become the leader for the industry’s most reliable test access point (TAP) and packet broker solutions.
Made, supported and tested in the USA, Garland was co-founded by industry veterans Chris Bihary, CEO and Jerry Dillard, CTO, who invented the first Bypass TAP.
Garland is dedicated to high standards in quality and reliability, while delivering the most economical solutions for enterprise, service providers, and government agencies worldwide.
Garland Technology ensures complete 360° network visibility by delivering a full platform of network access products including: Breakout TAPs, Aggregator and Regeneration TAPs, Advanced All-In-1 Filtering TAPs, Inline Edge Security Bypass TAPs, Cloud solutions, as well as purpose-built Network Packet Brokers.
We Were The First
Designing the industry’s first bypass test access point (TAP) is just one of the many benchmarks for success, and since 2011, Garland Technology has accelerated research and development, alongside a commitment to product evolution and quality, to become the leader for the industry’s most reliable test access point (TAP) and packet broker solutions.
• TAP to ToolTM Architecture: Guarantee 100% wire data traffic visibility to your security and monitoring tools.
• Simple: With easy set management, or by incorporating Restful API, put the focus on the tools.
• Scalability and Flexibility: Deploy what you need, when you need it. Modular solutions for future growth.
• Optimize your investment: With better performance,
protect and extend your current environment.
• Open Vendor: We support multi-source agreement (MSA) transceivers/optics, no vendor lock-in.
• The Garland Quality Standard: All TAPs are stress tested with live network data and validated; proving to be the industry’s most reliable TAP with zero failures.
• Made, supported and tested in the USA.