Garland Prisms unlocks both public and private cloud visibility to enable best-of-breed security and visibility for your network. Our revolutionary, born-in-the cloud solution, is 100% out-of-band and passive, works with any cloud, works with any monitoring tool or system, and supports any cloud traffic mirroring (including Amazon VPC traffic mirroring, Azure vtaps). Easy to deploy, use and disruptively affordable, Garland Prisms provides essential traffic visibility needed for security and devops monitoring and inspection.
Garland Prisms is the most advanced Cloud TAP solution to get cloud packets to monitoring tools and services. Garland Prisms allows organizations to access, process and deliver packet-level traffic from VMs and containers in any cloud. Our next-generation agent technology sends processed packet traffic to your tools and services.
With Garland Prisms, customers activate and run the tools of their choice to gain the critical visibility and control they need. Garland Prisms allows organizations to accelerate their cloud transformations with clarity and confidence.
Packet traffic is collected from dynamic resources
• Single Multi-cloud environment: Private (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc) and public (AWS, Azure, etc)
• Next-gen, zero-touch sensors use generic mirrors to see all your traffic
Advanced packet processing filters, prepares & optimizes replicated streams
• Leading-edge, elastic processing services
• Minimizes impact on resources and exit charges
Distribute processed cloud packet traffic to any IP address
• Replicate traffic to more than one destination
• In the cloud or to legacy tools on-premises (off-cloud)
-IT Architect, Leading Bank