Designing the industry’s first bypass test access point (TAP) is just one of the many benchmarks for success, and since 2011, Garland Technology has accelerated research, development, service, and commitment to product evolution to become the leader for the industry’s most reliable TAP solutions.
Garland Technology ensures complete network visibility by delivering a full platform of network access products to include: Passive Fiber TAPs, Copper TAPs, Aggregator and Regeneration TAPs, Filtering TAPs, Bypass TAP, as well, Network Packet Broker devices.
Modular Chassis Passive Fiber Network TAPs
• Customize network TAPs to your networks needs
• Accommodates 16 to 24 modules, depending on configuration
• Supports OS1/OS2, OM1/OM2 and OM3/OM4 media
• Supports Cisco BiDirectional optical technology
• Single-mode supports long range and short range environments
• No power source required
Copper Network TAPs
10M/100M or 10/100/1000M (1G) | Portable
Fiber Modular Aggregator Universal Network TAPs
10G | 1U Chassis
EdgeLens® In-line Security
Packet Broker System | 1G/10G | 1U Chassis