Visibility starts with the packet. A network TAP (test access point) is a hardware device that allows you to access and monitor your network traffic by copying packets without impacting or compromising network integrity.
The AggregatorTAP: Copper are purpose-built network TAPs that support aggregation, TAP ‘breakout,’ and regeneration/SPAN modes guaranteeing your tools see every bit, byte, and packet.®
AggregatorTAPs are used to capture 100% full duplex traffic that can then be sent to multiple monitoring appliances or down to one monitoring port to analyze your network.
Provide 100% full duplex traffic visibility
Aggregate traffic down to one link
- Unidirectional Data Diode design
- Supports aggregation, tap 'breakout,' and regeneration/SPAN modes.
- Supports Link Speed Synchronization.
- Supports jumbo frames.
- Passes physical errors.
- Portable, Plug & Play.
- Easy configuration; switches on back.
- 1U rack mount holds up to four portable TAPs.
- 100% secure and invisible; no IP address, no Mac address; cannot be hacked.
- Tested and Certified.
- Made, tested and supported in USA.
|Model No.||Network Speed||Media||Modes|
|RMP-1U||1U Rack Mount Kit - Hold up to portable 4 TAPs|
|P1GCCAS||10/100/1000M||2 Copper-RJ45||2 Copper- RJ45||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|P1GCSAS||10/100/1000M||2 Copper-RJ45||2 SFP||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Field DC-DC Converter
The 101 Series: Aggregation TAPs
Utilizing Aggregation TAPs in Flow-based Networking
Product Comparison of P1GCCBP to P1GCCAS
|Tap 'breakout' mode||Aggregation mode||Regeneration/SPAN mode|