Connect Awen Collective's DOT with a Garland Technology TAP and identify potential cyber threats to your OT infrastructure
- How It Works
- ABOUT Awen Collective
How It Works
1. Since Dot has a small footprint and limited hardware requirements, the software can be loaded onto a small form-factor, affordable hardware.
2. Garland Technology’s pocket-sized FieldTAPs provide on-the-go network troubleshooting capabilities, perfect for remote applications.
3. Connect the FieldTAP with one ethernet cable to the OT network segment under investigation. Use another ethernet cable to connect the FieldTAP to the small form-factor affordable hardware loaded with the Dot software.
4. Data is discovered using passive network scanning and SCRAPS (Safety Critical Active Protocol Scanning).
5. SCRAPS helps to target and validate the retrieval of valuable asset metadata without impacting the operations of a live OT environment and ensure the data feed provided to Dot is capturing all network traffic, or if it’s missing data from devices on the network.
6. Easily filter and focus on the assets that matter most: by Name, MAC address, IP Address, Vendor, Type, and more.
7. Export asset data for further analysis and action. Your data belongs to you and it’s all fully exportable via CSV.
• The first step in establishing an effective OT cyber security program
• Gather in-depth information about your OT assets
• Accurate information on vulnerabilities, and informed risk scoring
• Flexible and scalable to meet the constraints of your OT environment
• Easy to deploy, reach 100% visibility of your OT assets
• Eliminate blind spots, improving real-time asset inventory and management
• Gain a total understanding of your OT architectures - see all your assets and how they’re communicating across your OT network
• The FieldTAP will not be an added vulnerability in the network; network TAPs cannot be hacked because they do not have
an IP address or MAC address
All of this means we can design the right deployment architecture for your organization, to get you to 100% visibility across your OT network, no matter the complexity of your environment, the geographical distribution of your sites, the limited network connectivity between them, or the prevalence of legacy OT equipment.
About Awen Collective
Discover what’s on your Industrial Control System network with Dot. Dot is a software system which performs Asset & Vulnerability Discovery on Operational Technology (OT), including ICS, SCADA, and IIoT systems. Built by using security-by-design and safety-critical scanning technology to support modern and legacy networks, Dot uses deep packet inspection and exclusive active scanning software to build a full picture of your network. Awen Collective is a British industrial cyber security software business with a mission to help society become safer by reducing the risk of cyberattacks on our Critical National Infrastructures, Manufacturers, and Smart Cities.
Book a demo of Dot today at Awencollective.com