Connect Reveal(x) with a Garland Technology TAP and see all network packets immediately. Enjoy real-time threat detection with no dropped packets.
Garland Technology’s network TAPs and packet brokers aggregate the live wire for 100% packet capture in a network. In order to secure the data at the physical layer through these reliable network TAPs, the ExtraHop Reveal(x) platform provides real-time application visibility to monitor, protect, block, and analyze traffic in real-time, all the time.
ExtraHop makes data-driven IT a reality with real-time analytics and machine learning, turning the network into the most accurate and timely source of operational and security intelligence for everyone from the network engineer to the CIO. Cloud-native network detection and response (NDR) from ExtraHop Reveal(x) provides complete east-west visibility, real-time threat detection, and intelligent response capabilities through network traffic analysis (NTA) at scale.
How It Works
- Garland’s high density passive SelectTAPTM provides 100% packet capture, allowing multiple tapped links to flow from the TAPs to Garland’s PacketMAXTM Advanced Aggregator.
- The PacketMAX then aggregates, load balance, filter, and distribute the tapped traffic.
- The aggregated traffic enters the ExtraHop Reveal(x) stream processor, which performs out-of-band decryption at line rate, protocol decoding, and full-stream reassembly at up to 100Gbps of throughput.
Benefits of the Garland and ExtraHop Solution
- Integration Benefits
- Benefits for IT and Security Operations Teams
- About ExtraHop
ExtraHop Reveal(X) network detection and response for the enterprise works with Garland to help SecOps teams detect, investigate, and respond to threats in just a few clicks for IT operations. Security Ops teams gain fast, accurate answers about the security performance for the hybrid enterprise.
Benefits for IT and Security Operations Teams
• Reliable zero-loss packet processing.
• Filter duplicated packets optimizing resource consumption, throughput, and storage capacity.
• Detect hidden threats with line-rate decryption processing.
• Full visibility across on-premise data centers and private, public (AWS, Azure, Google), or multi-cloud environments.
• Ensure no dropped packets and complete network visibility by passing all live wire data.
• Gain full control over traffic behavior with advanced traffic aggregation, load balancing, and filtering.
ExtraHop provides cloud-native network detection and response for the hybrid enterprise. Our breakthrough approach analyzes all network interactions and applies cloud-scale machine learning for complete visibility, real-time detection, and intelligent response. With this approach, we help the world’s leading enterprises rise above the noise of alerts, organizational silos, and runaway technology. Whether you’re investigating attacks, ensuring the availability of critical applications, or securing your investment in cloud, ExtraHop helps you detect threats up to 95 percent faster and respond 60 percent more efficiently. Learn more at ExtraHop.com