Copper Network TAPs
for Network Monitoring
Network test access points (TAPs) are a hardware tool that allows you to monitor your network. Garland Technology offers copper network TAPs in network speeds of 10/100M or 10M/100M/1000M (1G). Copper TAPs are purpose-built hardware devices used for out-of-band monitoring tools and make a 100% copy of your networks data allowing your monitoring tools to see every bit, byte and packet®.
- 100% network visibility
- 100% secure and invisible; no IP address; no Mac address; cannot be hacked
- Copper TAPs in 10M/100M or 10M/100M/1000M
- Passes physical layer errors
- Packet injection and packet slicing available.
- Link Speed Synchronization available.
- Passive or failsafe design.
- Portable, plug & play units, 1U or 2U chassis systems, or 1U modular system
- Read the 101 blog on breakout TAPs
- Made, tested & certified in the USA