The PacketMAXTM: 10G Advanced Features is an advanced feature node, designed as a standalone platform to extend the feature set of any product. The system is designed to support large window de-duplication. De-duplication can significantly reduce the processing overhead from security or monitoring tools.
The 4x10G SFP+ ports support SR, LR, and ER MSA compliant transceivers.
• FPGA Based design for increased flexibility
• Large window deduplication (4M packet window, 200ms for an average size of 256B)
• Extend the feature set of Garland’s Advanced Aggregators or any existing infrastructure
• Reduce the load to security or monitoring tools by removing duplicate packets introduced by SPAN ports
• Extending the life of existing security and monitoring tools by reducing traffic volume
|Model No.||Ports||Network Speed||Ports||Power|
|AF10G4AC||10G||(4) SFP+||1-1 redundant AC power supplies|
|AF10G4DC||10G||(4) SFP+||1-1 redundant DC power supplies|
|View available pluggables and cables|
PacketMAX-10G Advanced Features
Pluggables & Cables
Add Deduplication and Packet Slicing to your Visibility Fabric
The 101 Series: Aggregation TAPs
The 101 Series: Filtering TAPs