AggregatorTAP: Passive (Stack)
Visibility starts with the packet. A network TAP (test access point) is a hardware device that allows you to access and monitor your network traffic by copying packets without impacting or compromising network integrity.
The AggregatorTAP: Passive are purpose-built network TAPs that support aggregation and regeneration/SPAN modes guaranteeing your tools see every bit, byte, and packet.®
AggregatorTAPs are used to capture 100% full duplex traffic that can then be sent to multiple monitoring appliances or down to one monitoring port to analyze your network.
- Passive 100M
- Aggregation-mode only TAP.
- Supports jumbo frames and passes physical errors.
- Two (2) 1G Aggregated Monitoring ports.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Portable, plug and play design.
- Single external power supply.
- Stack design with board-to-board connectors.
- Media: Dual-row, 8 circuits, copper, copper alloy base, gold flashed.
- Tested and Certified.
- Made, tested and supported in USA.
|Model No.||Network Speed||Media||Modes|
Aggregation mode flow